Monday, April 18, 2016

Challenge #102 - Fancy Folds

Hey there! Erica here from Stamping Starlette.

Let's change up our usual two dimensional thing and add some fancy folding to our projects. Here's what I'm thinking.. Go 3D, make that card a box, or add a bit of folded paper to your project to make it extra special, use iris folding or just do an unusual fold to your card base. I can't wait to see what you come up with!



Once again, please welcome our guest designer for the month of April:


Hi, my name is Manuela and I am from Austria. I've been infected with the stamping-virus a few years now and it's not getting better ;) It's an awesome hobby to get creative plus you get in touch with the most sweet-natured crafters all around the world. I love to make clean and simple projects but sometimes it has to be "full". I love my papers and stamps, it's something that lift me up :)You can find me here: 

Here is Manuela's project for this challenge - an adorable gift box in the shape of a mailbox:



Brittany
I chose to create a Double Z-Fold card, I love all the angles and in this fancy gate-fold version.

I made a pinwheel card that closes up with a belly band

The winner of Challenge #101,  is Crafting Vicky!

Congratulations! Please send an e-mail within two weeks to papergirlschallengeblog@gmail.com to claim your prize.

New to our Challenges? Please refer to the rules here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html






5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous DT Work! Love that ZFold Brittany used. Love the papers too! Gorgeous! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
{Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Beautiful DT projects - thanks for sharing!
Helen x

Crafting Vicky said...

wow fabulous new challenge! Super excited to be the winner of last challenge. Thank you!

Emily Shroom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Shroom said...

Great designs from the DT, thanks for the challenge!